Team ArenaMaster is a great mod for competetive arena experience. Every player starts with the same loadout at the start of each round. The result is a very balanced match, where the player's chance of winning is solely depending on their skill.
To prevent a player or team from roflstomping, a neat balancing mechanism is added. This mechanism will spawn players with less health, the further they're in the lead compared to the other players of the match.
The original mod page can be found over here.
These are the creators of this great mod:
- Michael "MaStur" Massey - Project Lead
- Eric "Dizzid" Chavez - Lead Programmer
- Mike "ChaosTheory" Hillard - Sound Effects
- Len "Enigmabyte" Bradley - Graphics
- Steven "AEnubis" Phillips - Support
- Download the file from the original website or from our local mirror.
- Delete all previous versions of
- Unzip the archive and place all files in the
- Add these two lines to your
System\UT2004.iniunder their respective category:
- When ingame, type 'menu3spn' into the console to bring up a full list of options and settings.
Starting the server
When you're finished, the game should now have three additional game modes:
Simply choose one of them for your
?game parameter on server startup.